Friday, December 08, 2006

Education and Time

Author: Robert Bruce Baird

Ah Einstein.

Well enough have I thought that math was too hard to understand as I was young and yet as I met advanced mathematicians working on doctorates they thought my insights were fascinating and explanatory of the issues they sought to grasp.

This was a source of pride for me in the stages of developing a full ego. But one must sublimate the ego to purpose. In that I have gone too far for a healthy life and sometimes I hunger (nay - starve) for those nourishments I have given over to memory.

Anyway back to Einstein.

Bucky Fuller taught at Princeton with him. Bucky writes unintelligable garbage and it requires my utmost attention to garner only half or less of what he expounds upon. But do it - I must. I long ago gave up reading what I already knew or felt comforted by.

When Bucky did his first book it was on Einstein's Theory of Relativity - and I have argued these things on Quantum Physics sites over these past five years on the web and I find this is still true.

Einstein directed it to his publisher. The Publisher was in Philly and gave it to an editor who sent it to the top physicists and mathematicians in the area. They all agreed Bucky did not know Einstein's theory. What arrogance!

Einstein called the publisher and told him that there were only seven people in the world who understood his theory. Godel, Wigner, and von Neumann are a good bet on that too.

So when I argue with engineers and professors about these things I find that people who are at only the highest level of work in the field of advanced physics are able to support my insights. Sometimes these people can not even give their real name or where they work. But I remember discussing Time Travel and one of these people presented Godel in support of what I was saying.

The site manager was a professor or high school physcis teacher. There was also an engineer (like my oldest brother) that was hard on the matter and convincing many lesser people that there is no such thing. It did not matter to them that Hawking says it is a proven fact at sub-atomic levels. They would quote Hawking saying that man or any life form would never be able to travel in time.

So I would point out disciplines that could be integrated and which Hawking had not considered. I would tell them about LAN computer technology being combined with holography and Virtual Reality studies as well as nanobots and sentient robots in faster than light or quantum teleporting applications that are all well accepted fact. I would propose the integration of these things would do more than merely View Time as humans have often been able to do.

On this too - they gagged.

About the author: Author of many books, activist for Brotherhood, Hermetic Hermit volunteering all I can

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home